Your cart is empty
The WOOL of this DUVET is produced by Belgian sheep-farmers with a CERTYSIS certification (organic agriculture). The outer cover of the duvet is in 100% COTTON PERCALE. A top-of-the-range fabric for exceptional softness.
This woollen duvet is certified “Organic Textile” according to GOTS referral (Global Organic Textile Standard) – 100% of the fibers produced by organic agriculture.
The GOTS referral is integrating the SOCIAL and ECOLOGICAL aspects of the product and of its manufacture.
Want to see and touch these bedding products before deciding? Visit one of our sales outlets.
All our duvets of various thicknesses are sold separately and are designed to be mixed and matched thanks to a clever system of press studs, which means they can be combined according to your needs and budget.
- WINTER or MID-SEASON : 450 gr wool per m²
- SUMMER : 250 gr wool per m²
- Filling : 100% PURE VIRGIN BELGIAN WOOL
- Fabric : 100% PERCALE COTTON
- 100% of these textile fibers are produced by organic agriculture.
- I In the event of an accident or, at the most, once a year : dry-cleaning is recommended.
- Wool produces little static electricity so it doesn’t retain dust or odours : it does not soil easily and needs much less washing than other fibres. Sometimes just giving it a good airing is sufficient.
Be the first to write your review!
WOOLLEN DUVET Organic Textile certified